“Justin Bieber only cares about money.”
- Partial sales from “Under the Mistletoe,” Bieber’s Christmas album will go to various charities, including Pencils of Promise and the Make-A-Wish Foundation. “Universal never actually allowed money from the album to go to charity, so it’s kind of a unique thing and I’m very happy and proud of what we’ve done” Bieber said in an interview.
- Justin thrills Beliebers at underprivileged school as he takes to the stage and donates $100,000 during charitable visit. He also treated the students, many who are homeless, to an additional $100,000 in Christmas gifts.
- Justin Bieber donates check of $500,000 to the Children’s Wish Foundation of Canada. The Children’s Wish Foundation was chosen by Justin as part of his Believe Charity Drive and will receive proceeds from his latest hit album, Under The Mistletoe.
- Teen phenom, Justin Bieber recently handed over a check for $10,000 to the Stratford House of Blessing, a local food bank in his hometown of Stratford, Ontario — enough to fill its shelves through Christmas day. It’s the same food bank where Bieber and his mother,Pattie Mallette, used to get their food when they couldn’t afford to buy a proper holiday meal.
- Justin Bieber is working hard to give back as he has reportedly donated $75,000 to the Mattel Children’s Hospital at UCLA. The money he donated will reportedly be going toward the Musicians on Call program which brings performers and musicians to the hospital to entertain kids at the Bedside Performance Program. He has done quite a bit of work with the hospital as he has visited there on Valentine’s Day and Halloween to spend time with patients. He also arranged for a screening of his film ‘Never Say Never’ to take place there as the children couldn’t go to theaters.
He has visited lots of hospitals with sick children, sung for them and put smiles on their faces, he has donated thousands of dollars to charity, he payed for the treatments of a little girl called Avalanna, who has a rare type of cancer, and not only that but he also took her to his concerts, made her the “one less lonely girl” and also “married” her. He is the most humble human being I have ever seen and some people still got the nerve to say that “He only cares about money.”